Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Testing

Have had problems over the last few months and couldn't post. Also, readership dropped by a huge amount.

Shadow banning? Virus? Who knows. But thought I'd see if things mysteriously work now.

Btw, I had sent an email to one of my readers about the above issue.

Two days later I receive, in my inbox an email supposedly from Blogger asking if I still want specific followers to receive my posts in their inbox.

Didn't click on it. Want to check things on the actual site first. These days, you never know what's a genuine email or a fake one that wants you to click on a link, that ends up giving access to personal stuff.

Please respond if you receive this so I'll know if things are working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home