Sunday, August 23, 2015

One Heck of a Resume !!!

 
 
 Really worth the few minutes checking out the resume of Ted Cruz. I knew he had graduated top of his class at Princeton and Harvard and was Solicitor General of Texas. Mr. Cruz impressed me right from the beginning when I first met him at the GOP Leadership Summit in the Spring. But now I'm really impressed. He blows everyone else running for president out of the water. Not only does he have the incredible resume but he also has a solid conservative record. I don't think anyone else running can equal this candidate.
 
http://www.youngcons.com/ted-cruzs-resume-is-very-impressive-should-make-him-standout-amongst-other-candidates/
                                             

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home