Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WOW ! He pulls it off !

I am walking on air right now with the win of Scott Brown. I think his election sends a loud and clear message to the liberals in charge that we don't like what's happening in DC. Maybe those in power will now listen to what their constituents want and no longer turn a deaf ear. Only time will tell. But for now, I want to believe that this election has made a difference.

Locally, Dean Scontras has officially announced his run to represent the First District of Maine. He's a good guy and I'll support him in any way I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The outcome was great. Don't know if Im thrilled Brown is in a hurry to hook up with McCain. Let's not get obamaized over Brown too quickly.

January 21, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Candle in the Wind said...

I thought exactly the same thing Al. Lets keep our finger's crossed that Brown doesn't get sucked into the vortex of DC...

February 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home