Friday, December 1, 2017

Don't Be Fooled By Reports Of Flynn Ruining Trump

When I first read reports earlier today that Michael Flynn (Nat'l Security Advisor for 25 days during the early Trump Administration days) had been directed by Trump to make contact with the Russians and thus are now at legal risk of possibly being charged with collusion , I was stunned. I didn't know what the heck to think. But my gut told me, nah, gotta be fake news. I just didn't and/or couldn't believe Trump would do such a thing.

Well, I was relieved to find out my instincts were right.

Here's the scoop from Rush Limbaugh. Somewhat lengthy piece but really worth taking the time to read.

Bottom line if you don't have the time to read Rush's monologue, is that Flynn is charged with a process crime ie he lied to some very important people. Nothing more. No collusion. No Trump crimes. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zip. Even the FBI, said back almost a year ago, that there was no collusion between Flynn, Trump and/or the Russians. And there isn't. But the MSM is playing things like there is and that Trump's in major trouble and on and on. B.S. Totally.

One more thing.

The timing of this story is meant to deflect from the successful passing of major Tax Reform and Tax Cuts, all the Dems going down for sexual misconduct and the new highs reached by the Stock Market.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/01/everyone-calm-down-about-flynn-and-listen-to-me/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home