Friday, October 13, 2017

Update: Re: Paddock Had An Accomplice Blog Entry

Something VERY odd has happened in regard to a CNN story I posted a link to, which stated that there was an accomplice in the Steven Paddock shooting in Vegas. And that it might be a hotel employee.

What happened?

The story and link has disappeared.

What shows up instead is a link to a Time Warner Spectrum webpage (which I believe owns CNN)! I tried bringing up the link several times, googled the story, etc. and still.  Nothing.

Very strange.

In fact, I'm beginning to think that either the Vegas Police Dept and/or the FBI are either incompetent in that they can't seem to get their facts straight, screwed up and/or CNN messed up and thus the link had to be taken off the internet.

Or it could be the story I mentioned was true but for whatever reason, the Vegas Police and/or FBI do not want that info out in public. And told CNN to eliminate the link.

One more thing.

I've noticed that NO ONE, not even Fox News seems to be giving the incident much attention anymore since I last wrote.

Really wonder what's going on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home