Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Facebook & Politics

While checking my Facebook page this morning, I came across a post by Maine's Senator Angus King in regards to the current Grahm/Cassidy Bill.

I decided to ask him to please think it over and vote for the above bill.

Mentioned how I tried OCare. Was cheap at first. Fast forward a few years later,  my premiums tripled in price, my deductibles skyrocketed and it doesn't cover some of the name brand Meds I take (generics didn't work or had awful side effects).

Basically I've been paying for catastrophic insurance but at a very high premium.

Well, you would have thought I was asking Senator King and his supporters to vote for the devil. The vitriol and negative comments from the left side of the aisle were non-stop and some were downright nasty.

So sad that we can no longer have respectful discourse between two differing parties...

What has this world come to ???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home