Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pence/Kane Debate: What Debate???

I settled in to watch last night's debate thinking it would be quite interesting. Instead it was so annoying with the constant interruptions by Kane and the Moderator, that I had to turn it off.

So my question now is, was it really a debate?

I don't think so.

And that's exactly how the Dems wanted it.

Do not let Pence get a word in edgewise and maybe, just maybe Hillary and all her transgressions, lies, missteps, health issues, email problems and Benghazi debacle, etc. will not be the focus of media attention in the days leading up to the next presidential debate to be held Sunday night.

Pretty smart move.

As I peruse the morning political talk shows, read the headlines online and check my twitter feed, it's all about how obnoxious Kane was. Nothing really about Hillary.

Mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home