Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Megyn & Newt Battle It Out On Her FNC Show

I no longer watch Megyn Kelly's show on the FNC. In fact, I don't watch a whole lot of Fox News period anymore. Ever since Roger Ailes left, little by little its programming, pundits and guests have changed. No doubt it's leaning more to the center and left.

This is sad.

For years, there was no alternative to MSM. Then Fox came along and I felt like I found a home. A channel that fostered republican/conservative values.

No longer.

Though I did not watch Kelly's show last night, while perusing the online news sites, I discovered quite a few headlines about her battle w/Newt Gingrich. So I decided to watch the segment.

Wow...

Doing so confirmed my decision that FNC is not what it used to be w/the exception of a few of their commentators. Wonder how long it'll be before they're fired and replaced with MSM types...

Here's the link to watch for yourself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/25/you-are-fascinated-with-sex-that-megyn-kelly-newt-gingrich-showdown-was-one-for-the-ages/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home