Wednesday, May 4, 2016

And The Winner Is .... Donald Trump

Get ready folks for an even more outrageous political reality show than what we've recently witnessed now that Ted Cruz has dropped out of the race and The Donald taking over the mantle as the presumptive GOP nominee for POTUS.

As I sat last night watching Indiana's primary returns, I honestly thought it was going to be a tight race between Cruz and Trump. Wasn't sure who would win. Not even in my wildest dreams did I envision a wipe out by The Donald. To say I was shocked is an understatement. Don't get me wrong. I'm not surprised Trump won, but I'm definitely stunned by how many points he won by.

What was the margin? Something like 53% Trump, 32% Cruz. Double digits. The voters have spoken and they've decided they're in it for The Donald.

So buckle up. We're in for quite the ride and quite possibly the likes of which we have never seen before.

For those who missed both Cruz's and Trump's speeches last night, here are their links. First is Ted's, then Donald's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID9kOcqMVCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oO4YqOGClY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home