Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Time to get back in the game

It's been well over 2 years since I last posted. Consequently, I've decided it's time to get back in the game. Why did I exit in the first place? For so many reasons but mostly because life became so busy and hectic that there just wasn't the time. Or at least not enough time to write thoughtful entries.

What spurred me on to finally take action and get back in the game? A discussion with a good friend about websites, blogs, etc.

She was curious about the process of setting up a website and the  ability of the average person to maintain and update that site without having the costs associated with paying someone else to do so. Then I explained how easy it is these days to set up a blog and that they're the next best thing to having one's own website. I told her if I could do it, anyone could. So I sent her a link to my blog.  Consequently,  I logged on to my site and just out of curiosity began reading. I remembered how much I enjoyed writing and commenting on current political events. Thus I decided there's no time like the present and got back in the game!

This will be it for my first emergence back into the blogging scene. But I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home